Fitness First | How to Redeem a 5 Day Free Pass
At Fitness First there are so many different ways to train. With over 6,000 fitness classes per week, all included in your membership, it’s never been easier to put yourself first.
Try Fitness First for free with a special guest pass to your location of choice. Workout near home or train during the day on your lunch break.
Get a Fitness First 5 Day Free Pass to trial your nearest Fitness First location.
About Fitness First
The first Fitness First club opened in Australia in 2000 and the fitness chain now has more than 240,000 members who visit their 60 clubs more than 15 million times a year.
- World class facilities in 60+ convenient locations
- Over 6,000 fitness classes per week
- Flexible membership options
- 24/7 access
Fitness First Free Pass Terms
Your guest pass must be redeemed within 7 days from the day this pass is issued. Your guest pass is valid for 5 consecutive days commencing and including the date the pass is redeemed at your nominated Fitness First club.
- Valid for first time visitors and local residents 16 years and older only
- Photo ID is required for entry
- Only 1 guest pass can be used per person
- Fitness First may contact you (including by email, SMS, telephone or such other means) for marketing purposes.
You can read all Fitness First terms and conditions here.
How to Redeem a Fitness First Free Pass
- Click “GET OFFER” to view offer
- Submit details on the form & enter your mobile number and click Get your Verification Code so Fitness First can verify your identity
- You’ll receive a code via SMS. Enter the 5-digit pin in the verification code field to complete the process.
- Once you have registered your free pass will be emailed to you
How do we select offers?
Our team reviews thousands of offers every single week across hundreds of product categories, making sure we provide the best offers available in the market today. Latest Offers is reader-supported and may earn a commission when you visit links to partner sites.